Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well we had a GrEaT time at DisneyLand. Despite the rain, snow, and the blizzard white out conditions on the way homeand there, it was a good vacation with all the family. It was our Christmas, so on Christmas day it was pretty mild. Radisyns fav ride was the Tower of Terror, which i do have to admit was mine too (even though i didn't open my eyes at the top even after the 3rd time we rode it.) I was a good sport and went on almost every ride that Radisyn and Burk wanted me to, even the California Screamer, which i can do without ever again. All in all we had a FUN time!!















.

2 comments:

Melissa Summers said...

It was fun hanging out with you during our crazy ride home. At least we all made it home safely. Disneyland was fun too. Come see us again soon.

The Richards said...

Cute pics. I'll save all my pics on a cd and bring down when we come for wrestling.